The Clearbox Solution
Vendor management made easy—the most comprehensive credentials database of appraisers, trainees, real estate agents and property data collectors.
It is mission critical to "know your vendors"- avoid repurchases, remain compliant, and increase operational efficiency by connecting with the right vendor, with the proper credentials, for each assignment.
Clearbox On Demand
Your All-In-One Solution for Vendor Data. Streamline order fulfillment, recruiting, and valuation services with our platform. Access comprehensive vendor profiles, including appraisers, for informed decisions. Choose from subscription plans or “data on demand” for hassle-free access.
- Instantaneous background checks! Order a one-and-done, that you can share with multiple clients.
- A ClearOne™ report is an appraiser comprehensive credentials check used for due diligence.
- Our vendor locator tool features a radius search that allows you to find the right vendor, in the right spot, for each assignment.
- Reach out to your own panel, leverage the reach to expand your panel, or send a regular newsletter from your team.
- A powerful tool with data that is refreshed every 6 months. Mean, median and mode as well as the VA Fee Schedule.
- Our API, is a data stream of all of our data that you may integrate into your proprietary systems such as a transaction platform.
Sign Up Now
Vendors- if you are seeking to be seen by potential clients, create your profile today. Happiness is having new clients review your profile and call you! We also have tools to allow you to reach out to new sources of business. Maintain just one profile with all of your credentials. It saves you time and money.
Clients- If you are a lender, an AMC ,or a consumer and seek the right vendor for your unique assignment, you are in the right place. We maintain the most comprehensive database of housing finance vendors. Clearbox is the source for: 1) maintaining your compliance with Third Party Oversight and 2) recruiting and engagement.
Be Compliant.Leverage Best Practices forFee Panel Management.
Download "Best Practices for Fee Panel Management" written by Collateral Risk Network, Inc.